- Elevated Water Storage Tanks
- Inspections in Accordance with AWWA Manual M42 Appendix C
- Structural evaluations
- Corrosion evaluations
- Interior washouts
- Recommendations concerning repairs, repainting, replacements, etc.
- Cathodic protection inspections
- Plans and specifications for repairs and rehabilitation
- New storage tank system design
- Piping/pump/hydraulic system design
- Coating system design
- Tank inspections should be performed by an engineer or an engineering firm which has extensive experience in tank engineering, coating evaluation and corrosion engineering
- Review reports from testing firms — painting or other contracting services — to help validate data and interpretation of data
- Feasibility studies
- Changing tank capacity
- Raising or lowering of elevated water storage tanks
- Relocation of tanks
- Tank sizing and location
- Corrosion analysis
- Sanitary issues
- Safety compliance
We can help you through the entire process of refurbishing your water storage tanks and your entire water tank system.
Contact us today.